In today’s blog I share 7 ways you can boost your confidence in business.
Some people are born with confidence and some aren’t. But it definitely is something that can be learned, and when you consciously pay attention to a few key areas in your life and behavior, over time you will exude confidence!
Here are 7 ways you can boost your confidence:
1) Watch your posture. Stand and sit straight, don’t hunch over, and make sure to relax your shoulders. Take some deep breaths before a meeting so you can calm down and gain your posture. Lift your chin, and avoid crossing your arms.
2) Smile! Watch your facial expressions. Keep a small smile on your face at all times. Talk in the mirror daily, so that you can make a mental note of the bad expressions you make. Make sure not to frown or make confused faces. Focus on joy and abundance in your mind, and happiness will show on your face.
3) Make eye contact. This can be awkward in the beginning, but you will gain the other person’s trust. Once you make a habit of it, it becomes easy.
4) Have a strong walk. Walk with confidence. Practice walking. Think of yourself on a runway, or picture yourself always wearing a crown. I know, that sounds silly, but if in your mind you think you’re all that, you walk like you’re all that 🙂 Be the star in your own show every day!
5) Make time for exercise and take your supplements. The busy life of an Entrepreneur has many demands. Don’t allow it to take it’s toll on your body. Exercise gives you energy, and supplements repair damage and provide nourishment where you could be lacking.
6) Appearance matters! In today’s age I don’t think everyone needs to be going out in a suit and tie, but don’t be messy. Clean yourself up. If you know you look good, you feel good, and that shows to others.
7) Relate to the person you are talking to. Use the “Feel, Felt, Found” technique. Pace yourself according to how they talk. If they talk quickly with excitement, you talk that way. If they are slower you talk slower, etc. Until you have established yourself in the conversation. Then you take the lead, and talk how you normally do. You will have their trust.
Here is a video by Eric Worre on how to develop unstoppable confidence!
If you would like further information or tips, or would like more info on supplements, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I have a whole free nutritional online resource available to anyone!
If you got value from today’s post, please Like, Comment and Share!!
Want to totally UP YOUR GAME? Attend Ray and Jessica Higdon’s Top Earners Academy on June 12-15, 2014 in Orlando. Last year was AMAZING. I learned things that I never have heard before, and the speakers this year will BLOW YOUR MIND! Kevin Harrington from SHARK TANK?? Yes please! It’s seriously an event unlike any other. Get your tickets HERE!
Thank you for joining me today! I appreciate it SO much! 🙂
~Be the best you in all that you do, live, laugh, but most of all, LOVE~
P.S...Are You Making Money and Recruiting Reps EVERY Day? If the Answer is NO...You NEED these Closing Scripts! ==> http://theclosingmagnet.com
I absolutely LOVE Helping Families Create the FREEDOM LIFESTYLE From HOME, Text or email me any time to find out How I can Help You!